- Students are to be fully prepared for each lesson
- Students are expected to practice a minimum of 30 minutes per day. Consistency is the key to progress!!!!
- All cancellations or reschedules MUST BE requested at least a week in advance of lesson, or the lesson will be charged.
- Questions and adjustments to reeds should be addressed at the beginning of the lesson, so that there is ample time to correct them
- Recommendation forms for festivals, colleges, etc should be given at least two weeks in advance of due date
- Audition music for schools and camps should be prepared for NO LESS THAN two weeks before the audition
- Full month of lessons fees and/or oboe rentals are to be paid at the beginning of each month
- No cell phones during lessons please
- Lessons are not cancelled due to snow days at school, but may be rescheduled if dangerous driving conditions